In recent years, video has become an increasingly critical tool across campus. More than just lecture capture, video is now an essential part of how institutions extend access to education, implement active learning pedagogies, communicate with alumni and families, and enable students to personalize their learning experiences.
Join Ben Fineman, Program Manager at Internet2, for this all-new roundtable Q&A webinar discussing practical solutions to campus video challenges faced by today’s universities. Panel guests include:
- Rusty Presley, Specialist, Information Technology, Auburn University
- Kyle Sloane, Senior Media Applications Specialist, Academic Technology, CIS, Brown University
- Tom Lewis, Director, Academic Experience Design & Delivery, Information Technology, University of Washington
- Laura Baldwin, Service Manager, Academic Experience Design & Delivery, Information Technology, University of Washington
Over 45 minutes, Ben will lead the discussion around what today’s academic institutions are looking for in campus video solutions, including:
- The initial needs that led to implementing a video platform
- The criteria used for selecting a video platform
- Steps taken to adopt and scale video across campus
- Best practices for implementation other institutions can learn from
- Current and anticipated future use cases for video
Space is limited, so register now to save your seat. Following the event, we’ll send a link to a recording of the webinar to everyone registered.